Re[2]: back to non-blocking read/write functions

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:34:24 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007, Dmitriy Sergeyev wrote:

> So, does such functionality can appear in some next version? Thanks.

I've not seen anyone step forward offering to work on the implementation. Just
having almost agreed on the interface is a good first step, but writing the
code with docs and test cases is by far the larger and most time consuming
part of this job.

I might take on this task myself at a later time, but I don't know when.