Re: [patch] don't abort test suite when http(-ipv6) fails to start

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:39:59 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Michal Marek wrote:

> A next step is to detect such system in the beginning and don't even try to
> start the http-ipv6 and ftp-ipv6 servers. I'll send a separate patch later.

BTW, I've considered simply adding a "negative cache" to runtests.pl so that
the test suite will remember what servers it can't start and not retry them
again in the same run. That way we could still attempt them all like now with
very little "punishment" and thus avoid adding extra logic to see what servers
that should be working or not.