RE: Problem with curl 7.17.1 on sparc-sun-solaris2.8

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:09:27 +0100

Krzysztof Dolatowski wrote:

> /vs/bin/ag/install -c .libs/libcurl.so.4.0.1
/usr/local/lib/libcurl.so.4.0.1

> Usage: /vs/bin/ag/install <application name>

> Can somebody help me with this problem. What should I do?

I've never woked on Solaris, but I can imagine the install command when
need should be in directory /bin/, /usr/bin/ or /usr/ucb/bin/, or
something like that. This /vs/bin/ag/ path is really unknown to me.

I may be wrong, but I can imagine there is an install command in
/vs/bin/ag/ that is incompatible with the one we need and the PATH lists
this directory before the good one, hiding it to the configure/make
commands.

May be you can check this and, if I'm right, update the PATH
accordingly, export it then restart the build process at the "configure"
step. Hope this can help.