Re: [ curl-Bugs-1824894 ] Recent addition of ws2tcpip.h to curl.hbreaksC++ apps (fwd)

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:33:48 +0100

2007/11/4, Gisle Vanem wote:

> Foregn headers should be at the top, yes (not sure what <support/SupportDefs.h>
> does for BeOS).

First step taken.
http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/include/curl/curl.h.diff?r1=1.331&r2=1.332
The inclusion of any header file in curl.h now is outside of the C++
extern "C" linkage block. Besides the fact of including the headers
earlier there should be no additional side effect. This change by
itself fixes the bug report.

A couple of additional changes related with the definition of the
WIN32 symbol and socklen_t could follow, but I'll leave those for
another day when I can make further tests.

--
-=[Yang]=-