Re: FTP keep alive connection

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 22:55:46 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Michel Loiseleur wrote:

> I have reworked a little the patch, according to the comment. Feel free
> to improve it, hack it and especially, integrate it :).

(I forgot one issue that I mentioned already in the bug tracker that remains
in the updated version)

#8 - your code doesn't care about in what state the FTP communication is, so
      if the server or network is *really* slow, the transfer may not have
      started yet but you're still involved in the pre-transfer
      command/response sequence and then an extra "NOOP" inserted will
      certainly mess upp things!