Re: Re: Stop of curl data transfer

From: Aaron shi <shiyou_at_nextbase.cn>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 18:04:27 +0800

Dear Daniel Stenberg:

          Thank you for analysis,^_^, I will try to get the error information to figure out
why fails.
      For wifi+dhcp,because sometime it disconnect even we use PC through router,then we
need to reconnect. So I think may be this is problem.
      Anyway,I will first get more information and thanks for your help. :-)

======= 2007-10-30 17:08:45 Write£º=======

BR
Aaron shi
shiyou_at_nextbase.cn