Re: Using Curl with nss support

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:08:23 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007, Varun Shrivastava wrote:

> I have to use nss with curl, its my requirement please help me out

Then I recommend you to switch to the most recent libcurl (snapshot) version,
and you should use an NSS version that has PK11_CreateGenericObject(). I don't
know what version that is.

But given that NSS is early and not very widely tested or used, I assume there
might be more quirks to fix before it runs perfectly fine.

I haven't been able to test with NSS properly since I don't have any CA cert
db for it and I know don't where or how I'm supposed to get it. I can do SSL
operations using -k though.

> here browser is waiting indefinately

Perhaps a bug/problem in the NSS version you use?