curl + pocketpc

From: ANTHONY JACQUES <anthonyj_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:20:58 +0100 (BST)

Hi

I'm looking into ways of getting https working fully in a Windows Mobile / Pocket PC environment, and at the moment libcurl + OpenSSL is looking like a promising solution since MS's offerings appear not to fully implement SSL (client certificates being the big stumbling block). Google found me some emails on this list from back in May about building libcurl, but there appears to have been no conclusion to the discussions, so I'm not sure how valid this is.

Did any VS 2k5 / eVC++ project files make it into the CVS, or even better, are there any pre-built binaries for an ARM ppc which I can use without having to port it myself?

Or, are we back at the state of this email: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-05/0183.html

TIA

Anthony