Re: Publish-Subscribe Support

From: Matthew Veenstra <matts_lists_at_tribalmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:13:43 -0700

        Hello,

libcurl is not a server and cannot listen for HTTP traffic. HTTP
clients are not servers at the same time, they must always request
data. I am pretty sure this is part of the HTTP spec.

If you want data fed on demand you should look at some messaging
service. Jabber or such might suit you needs.

Matt Veenstra
tribalmedia