Re:Re: the example in src package didn't work! can anybody tell me why ?

From: gjs0064114 <gjs0064114_at_126.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:00:15 +0800 (CST)

   I 've point out " curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "user:kkk" ); "in my native code, and the filepath as well. my user&passwd string is "user:kkk". I executed the above example failed, but I succeed renaming the uploaded file when executing the curl command in bash shell with the same username and passwd. I didn't know why. Does some other OPT needed ?
ÔÚ2007-10-16£¬"Dan Fandrich" <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> дµÀ£º
On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 07:12:41PM +0800, gjs0064114 wrote: > In the example , the uploaded file's name can't been changed > but it's a release example . can sombody help me ? thanks a lot! Does the server support the rename command? Do you have proper permissions on the remote directory? Anonymous users generally can't rename, for example. >>> Dan -- http://www.MoveAnnouncer.com The web change of address service Let webmasters know that your web site has moved