Re: invalid free after an http redirect to ftp

From: Michal Marek <mmarek_at_suse.cz>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:55:27 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> With the newly introduced handler concept, I figure it will be easier to
> call the correct disconnect function for the existing context rather
> than to assume that it is an FTP one.
>
> You up to providing a patch?

I would love to, but I'm out of ideas right now. I wrote a hack before I
saw your reply, that checks in Curl_follow() if the protocol changes,
but I'm not sure that's the correct approach. My problem is that I don't
know how to find out the previous connection's protocol in
Curl_ftp_connect(). Also conn->handler is set to the ftp handler
already, so that won't help either.

Michal