Re: conversion from binary string to base64

From: Marco Antonio <teste_cma_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:04:19 -0300 (ART)

Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> escreveu:
>Only about a million different people, functions and projects. You could try a search engine to find them[*]. Even libcurl has its own base64 encoding function internally. See curl/lib/base64.c.

Thank you very much for the help. I have found a good code-source for encode/decode strings. But now, there is one little problem: a encoded (base64) string is passed correctly, but when arrive to the server, every char "+" is changed by the char " ". For example:
string goes from the client = "KwZH+NKwY39q+6OpIy"
string arrives to the server = "KwZH NKwY39q 6OpIy"
The only way that I've found momentarily is to change back to "+" in the server! This is a bad way!
Could this problem be from libcurl or perhaps Apache?

Thanks,

Marco.

       Flickr agora em português. Você clica, todo mundo vê. Saiba mais.