Re: CURLE_OUT_OF_MEMORY, no way !!

From: <junk_at_igrspace.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 02:19:35 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Okay, I made the code instead go for a third file name to try if no key
> was
> given and no HOME environment variable was found: without path. So that
> libcurl will instead (try to) pick it up from the current directory.

Your patch works fine for me:

SSH authentication methods available: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
SFTP 0x10fd958 state change from SSH_AUTHLIST to SSH_AUTH_PKEY_INIT
Using ssh public key file id_dsa.pub
Using ssh private key file id_dsa
SFTP 0x10fd958 state change from SSH_AUTH_PKEY_INIT to SSH_AUTH_PKEY
SFTP 0x10fd958 state change from SSH_AUTH_PKEY to SSH_AUTH_PASS_INIT
SFTP 0x10fd958 state change from SSH_AUTH_PASS_INIT to SSH_AUTH_PASS
Initialized password authentication
SFTP 0x10fd958 state change from SSH_AUTH_PASS to SSH_AUTH_DONE
Authentication complete

> If you tell me your full name, I'll make sure to give you the proper
> credit!

My name is Immanuel Gregoire

Thanks a lot!!