Re: libcurl does not like Tandem

From: <junk_at_igrspace.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:15:26 -0700 (PDT)

i wrote:
> yes, i tried that before. It does work,

And i did try that, but only on the home directory. And it it worked. But
it doesn't work on a subdirectory !!!

This is another bug to me. libcurl doesn't CWD anywhere because of the
CURLFTPMETHOD_NOCWD and CURLOPT_DIRLISTONLY makes it send just "NLST" (and
not "NLST <path>" for example).

and i also wrote:
> but CURLOPT_DIRLISTONLY, returns
> just the filenames, not the size, owner, permissions, etc. And that is
> what it was intended for.

Actually, this could be worked around by doing
setopt(CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST,"LIST"), but still, the CURLFTPMETHOD_NOCWD
will prevent it from doing that custom request in the correct directory

so what if i do for example setopt(CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST,"LIST /home/") ?

Ahh, great, that works !!

So, that is a good work around for this bug and for KNOWN BUG 44

Both should still be fixed, though. If nobody is working on it now, i will
try to provide a fix one of these days.

Now off to bed
Immanuel Grégoire