Re: Weird FTP Connect Error Bug

From: Jofell Gallardo <jofell_at_xackup.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:10:39 +0800

Hi Dan.

I just downloaded v7.17.0, and it seems to not work either. One funny thing
also was
that anything I use with Cocoa's URL Handler seems to get the same errors,
and
AFAIK, Cocoa's URL Handling also uses curl beneath it, using v7.13.0.

Could it be a number of connections error? Should I switch all my NSURL
calls to
pure curl?

And yeah, it went past through item #231, but showed the same errors in item
#232,
so the numbers are still pretty consistent.

Anyone who has an idea what's going on in my curl setup? Will a
curl_global_cleanup
do the job?