curl library freebasic converting from using shell "curl.exe...." to using a library

From: scatterp <scatterp321_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 04:34:48 +0100 (BST)

Hi

I tryed to use the curl library in the examples folder of freebasic
how ever i could not get it working

how would i make a program to use the curl library instead of
shell "curl.exe...."

could some one show me a side by side example ?

also my coding style is a little old so i am accustomed to doing everything
in one file seems to be multiple files in the freebasic examples folder
which should i use ? and how ?

Thanks
Scatterp