Re: write files in other computer from mine by ftp

From: Marco Antonio <teste_cma_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:44:39 -0300 (ART)

Thank you for the answer!

Now, I think it is not possible write a file directly in the remote file. One have to write it in a local directory and after that, pass the file by "CURLOPT_PUT". Is it all right?

But now, I have a new problem! When the transfer is done, it does not do move file_from to file_to and appear this:
Error: [' 18 '] Uploaded unaligned file size (22 out of 5203504474269679638 bytes)

Does anybody know why? Because "file_info.st_size" is 22 (is ok!).

Thanks

Marco.

Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> escreveu: On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 02:15:25PM -0300, Marco Antonio wrote:
> Please, I need one example how to create and write files in a other computer by
> ftp from mine, taking the name file and its contents (buffer) with libcurl. I
> tried using "CURLOPT_READFUNCTION" and "CURLOPT_READDATA" but I have not got
> it!

Take a look at ftpupload.c in the doc/examples directory.

>>> Dan

       Flickr agora em português. Você clica, todo mundo vê. Saiba mais.