RE: SFTP - How to delete a file

From: Mathew Simon <msimon_at_simdol.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:40:19 -0500

Dan,

I tried the "help" command also (as POSTQUOTE), and it gives the same
error messages as the "pwd" command. I am not aware about any other SFTP
commands that do not require a "path" as an argument. You said "pwd" is
broken in 7.16.4. From my experience of trying the "pwd", "help" and
"rm" commands, it appears to me that the QUOTE commands are not working
in libcurl 7.16.4 mingw32 environment. I cannot test with the later
versions, since the SFTP itself is not working with the later versions
when compiled under mingw32.

Any suggestions about how to procede?

Thanks,
Mathew Simon