Re: IPv6 FTP PASV problems

From: <balson_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:53:02 +0000

[snip]

> The 425 error code implies that there is an IPv6 routing problem between the
> server and the client, and the server can't connect to curl. Can you check
> with netstat to make sure that libcurl is opening the correct receive socket
> when the EPRT command is sent? Are you able to connect to this server
> using another ftp client using IPv6?

The curl client is running on the same machine as the IPv6 FTPd server. SO I don't think that there are any routing problems. Do you think otherwise?

On RHEl4, /usr/bin/ftp does not support IPv6. So no, I don't have any other ftp clients that support IPv6 at the moment. Unless I am doing something wrong ...

Thanks,
Jim