Curl

From: Artyom Vorobyev <vorobyev.artyom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 02:28:16 +0400

Hi everybody!

I have the following problem when I'm using the libcurl with Java on my
PC with Win32 platform:

when I'm trying to store the data returned by request in the file by using
cg.setopt(CURL.OPT_FILE, "c:\\mail.txt");
I've got the following error:
#
# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x7c918fea, pid=6436,
tid=7408
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.5.0_09-b01 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# C [ntdll.dll+0x18fea]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as hs_err_pid6436.log
#
# http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

So - what is the write way to store the data that I'm getting by libcurl
in the file or in the String variable?

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes, Artyom!