RE: Why curleasy do nothing for SFTP

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:13:57 +0200

Hi Mathew,

> Thank you Guen! Your test reassures me that I am still (somewhat) sane!

> On Mingw32, do you statically link or use the DLLs. It appears to me
> that the Mingw32 builds are good for the dynamic linking usinbg DLLs,
> but not suitable for static linking. I am struggling to create a static
> build of my application with the libcurl static library and I am going
> crazy. The static build will allow me to use the debugger I am familiar
> with (Codeblocks + gdb) to test the SFTP issue. But I keep getting
> undefined references. With Daniel's tip I was able to remove all
> "_imp_*" undefined references. Still a lot more like the following keep
> coming. I have no clue about what to include. Any suggestions?
sure, just use same as what you find in the ./src/Makefile.m32:
-lws2_32 -lwinmm -lwldap32

and for the other prob you run into you find there the solution too:
ifdef DYN
  curl_DEPENDENCIES = ../lib/libcurldll.a ../lib/libcurl.dll
  curl_LDADD = -L../lib -lcurldll
else
  curl_DEPENDENCIES = ../lib/libcurl.a
  curl_LDADD = -L../lib -lcurl