Kicking out the HTTP-like responses from FTP?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:12:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hey

As discussed previously, the ftp code has some code that outputs HTTP-like
headers like if you do NOBODY requests (on a file).

This is clearly visualized in test case 141.

I really don't think this is a good idea and I would like to remove this code.
Instead the SIZE and MDTM commands will be done and the server will respond,
but applications that want the info would either get the server response
headers or use curl_easy_getinfo() etc to extract the information.

Any objections/thoughts?

Yes, this is a minor ABI change but I won't bump the soname anyway since I
fear I'll be chased down the street by people with pitchforks if I do it again
this soon... :-)