LDAP

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:34:35 +0200

> I can't claim to understand what that CURL_LDAP_HYBRID section is good
for at all, so I'm not sure what the correct fix for this is...

The CURL_LDAP_HYBRID tells we are using winldap.h (so we are on Win$ !)
in a non-WIN32 compilation environment. For example, it is needed on
cygwin because we have a compilation environment looking much like a
Linux, not like a Win$: winldap.h needs definitions from windows.h (that
is not already included), but includes below this section should not be
WIN32-enabled.

If something must be fixed about that, I suggest to do it in
configure.ac: the decision to set CURL_LDAP_HYBRID is based on a test
that was already present in the pre-ldapfix version, and is perhaps not
appropriate anymore, or incomplete