Re: curlpp on mingw ?

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 17:06:12 +0200

Hi,
> I have already succesfully build libcurl for my mingw compiler, but I
> do not find how to build curlpp wrapper for mingw.

> Can somebody help me ?
> Is there any mingw's makefile provided for curlpp somewhere ?
I've just hacked one from the libcurl Makefile.m32; might not be correct, and probably lots of stuff can be stripped, but at least I was able to compile the files without warning, and link a dll:
http://www.gknw.net/test/curl/curlpp/Makefile.m32
the makefile should be copied to the PROJECT_ROOT/curlpp folder, f.e.:
.\curlpp-0.7.1-devel\curlpp

As Daniel replied ask further questions on their list, and probably suggest to include this makefile in the curlpp project once you have fixed it or confirmed that it fully works....

Guenter.