free() warning from curl library on netbsd 3.0

From: Pradeep <s.pradeep_at_teles.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 16:40:27 +0530
Hi Daniel,
I had made the following changes in (7.16.4)url.c - line 1247.

 if(data->change.url_alloc == TRUE) {
(This had solved my warning problem.)
As you said, it is either a bug in libcurl or in my app...

The value of data->change.url_alloc was 120.
What could be the possible reason?

Is there any minimum file size for transfer? There seems to be a problem if the file size is very less (~200 bytes). I'm reusing the same easy handle for multiple transfers sequentially. I call a curl_multi_remove_handle() everytime before adding again to multi handle. The subsequent curl_multi_add_handle() returns CURLM_BAD_EASY_HANDLE (only when the file size is less than 1KB).

Also, running the application for around 3-4hrs will result in a segmentation fault at curl_multi_add_handle(). Please help.

Thanks,
Pradeep Received on 2007-08-14