RE: LDAP

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:15:27 +0200

> That was meant to say _without_ a library present...

I'll review the config script to issue a warning and disable LDAP
compilation in that case.

I will also try to have lib/ldap.h renamed and use ldap.h. However, I
already tried something like that, and it caused problems because the
latest openldap ldap.h obsoletes some entry points, like ldap_init :-(
In that case, we also have to use structure definitions from the header
file instead of having our own. I do not swear to have success with
this, but I'll have a try. Anyway, the current patch retains the
dlfcn-styled definitions, that did not use the openldap header file
either :-/

Some news to come on this channel ...

Patrick