RE: Program using libcurl has problem of OS dependent

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:48:30 +0200

Hi,
> I have compiled from the source with version 7.15.1 and things became
> ok now.
> 7.16.4&7.16.3 still seem like have some problem.
personally I'm curious where the break is since I had self some probs in the past;
so if you have some more time for compiling I would like to ask you for testing these versions:
http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.15.5.tar.gz
or even better this one (last tag in CVS before 7.16.0):
http://svwe10.itex.at/mirror/curl/source/curl-7.15.6-p.tar.gz
I would expect that these are both fine for you;
and then:
http://curl.haxx.se/download/curl-7.16.0.tar.gz
which I expect to behave same as you see with 7.16.3 and 7.16.4...

thanks, Guenter.