Re: libcurl.framework with libssh2.a

From: Matthew Veenstra <matts_lists_at_tribalmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 15:31:15 -0700

        Jofell,

I wrote this makefile a while ago, and it is manually built. Ideally
it gets created with configure and automake like all the other
makefiles, but unfortunately I don't know anything about these
except "./configure"

Based on my needs, I never built the framework for support for
libssh2. We never link nor set the compile flags as needed in the
framework make file.

I would be willing to update this with some basic support for
configure and automake to turn features on and off, if someone can
point me to a simple sample to start with an give some guidance.

Thanks,
Matt Veenstra
tribalmedia.com