Re: need example of curl_multi_socket_all

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 03:42:30 -0500

On 7/28/07, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

>>> 5. Setup a "collection" of sockets to supervise when your
>>> socket callback is called.

> I guess what I mean is that the application needs to keep track
> of what sockets that libcurl is using so that it can check them
> for activities (in step 7), and I put it that way calling it a
> "collection".

OK, Now I think I'm beginning to understand.

I guess it isn't so obvious in the hiperfifo example, since libevent
is actually maintaining the collection.

> If you can think of a better description for that, please help me!

After thinking about it a while, I'm not sure I can come up with
anything better, but here goes nothing:

5. Provide some means to manage the sockets libcurl is using,
   so you can check them for activity. This can be done through
   your application code, or by way of an external library such
   as libevent or glib.

 - Jeff