Re: Delay of 180ms seen between requests when using HTTPS

From: David Lobron <dlobron_at_akamai.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:22:03 -0400

Hey Allen-

Thank you for the fast reply. Yes, all these requests are to the
same host, and that host is only serving these requests at the time.
My application is written in Objective-C, and runs on both Mac OSX
and Linux. Please let me know if I can provide any more information
that might help with debugging!

Best,

David