Re: more autobuild whoes...

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:35:00 +0200

On 7/12/07, Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 07:34:58PM +0200, Tor Arntsen wrote:
> > The new version appears to keep sftp-server in /usr/sbin/
>
> Good--that's already in the checked path. If you're aware of an intermediate
> version (like 3.7) that some AIX users might have that has it in a different
> location, then that could also be added. Maybe that /opt location should be
> added anyway, for completeness.

I'll look out for any earlier versions.
The reason there's a difference in location is that the old toolbox
version that I'm using (2.9) is an RPM, and they end up in
/opt/freeware. The new openssh version is an AIX package (installed
with installp or smit), so it goes directly into /usr (mind, some of
the toolbox RPMs install symlinks into /usr, but those that are in
libexec are exceptions).

-Tor