Re: Last sftp commit may break test 613 and 614

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:43:09 -0700

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 06:30:34PM -0400, James Housley wrote:
> Last sftp commit may break tests 613 and 614 depending on the version of
> libssh2 that is used. The problem is that the newest versions of libssh2
> have the ability to return the whole directory entry string. That string
> will include user and group names instead of numbers. I don't know enough
> about the format of the test files to say accept either a string or a
> number.

Those tests use output files that are heavily post-processed by a perl
script to ignore a number of potential variables in the directory output.
You should be able to edit the postprocess section of libtest/test613.pl
pretty easily to eliminate whatever isn't already. I'm a bit surprised
to hear that this is a problem because the user and group fields are
already eliminated (the .{6}? parts of the regex).

>>> Dan