Re: a note about the download page

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 01:54:13 +0200

Hi,
> This looks to be browser-dependent. Six browsers I tried displayed it
> all on one line; only Opera and an old version of Netscape showed it
> on two. What browser are you using?
oh, good catch! I used Opera; and right, with FF it works at first glance...

however I see now that it is a formating problem with the top tables;
here's what we see with Opera 100% (problem zone marked):
http://www.gknw.net/test/curl/dl_page/curl_dl_op1.PNG
and here's Opera at 90%:
http://www.gknw.net/test/curl/dl_page/curl_dl_op2.PNG

and FireFox 100% (which seems to do better since I can resize smaller):
http://www.gknw.net/test/curl/dl_page/curl_dl_ff1.PNG
and here with smaller font size we see same problem:
http://www.gknw.net/test/curl/dl_page/curl_dl_ff2.PNG

Guen.