Re: Digest authentication fails

From: Georg Hubik <curllib_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:14:00 +0200

> But I'll have to admit I really don't know what's wrong here. AFAIK and as
> far
> as the test cases go, libcurl's digest support works. You seem to have hit
> case where it doesn't, and it will be tricky for us to debug this...

I see it is tricky. I'm even not able to prove it is a bug on clients's side
- the only think I know is that with browsers it works.

Would you be willing to help me to debug this problem?

Could somebody recommend me some simple library (or utility) with good
support of digest authentication just to test the server with more clients.
I just want to be sure that the problem really is connected with curl.

Thanks for all support!

G.