Re: autobuild log uploads

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:34:11 +0200

Hi Daniel,
> On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Guenter Knauf wrote:

>> the autobuild log uploads seem again broken somehow; tried uploading with
>> cURL as well as with the website upload form, but the logs dont show up
>> in
>> the autobuild table....

> I've poked on it a bit now and the builds you provide seem to appear. Or
> are there other builds not visible?
there are still some strange things with the uploaded buildlogs:
my SuSE 7.2 box does every day _two_ builds, one at 10:00, one at 10:30 UTC, but only the later appears regulary; I've just checked the logs, and they are both fine, nothing greatly different beside the selected options; also I checked the transfer logs I create, and both show same that your server replied and accepted the upload...
also I did today just around 17:03 / 17:05 try to upload two builds, and same - they dont appear...

sorry to bother again with that, but at this host I cant use mail, only upload with cURL is applicable;
I use on this box now this cURL version:
curl 7.16.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.16.1 OpenSSL/0.9.7g zlib/1.2.3
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
Features: IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

Guenter.