RE: Curl Embedded Linux

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 23:24:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007, Chris Brown wrote:

> checking build system type... Invalid configuration `mips_fp_le': machine
> `mips_fp_le' not recognized
> configure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub mips_fp_le failed
>
> Can anyone offer any further suggestions?

I believe this is because your prefix "mips_fp_le" is fairly non-standard, and
config.sub uses that to guesstimate what operating system and target cpu etc
that are used.

The name of the target system/compiler is rather expected to be something like
"mips-elf-gcc", "mips-elf-linux-gcc" or even "mips-linux-gcc" etc.