Re: How can I make a second header request to the server?

From: JEFF <cs88037_at_csie.chu.edu.tw>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 00:58:11 +0800

>> My question is how can I send the header request to the server when the
>> first curl_easy_perform is executing?

>You can't. At least not on the same connection, you need to do a second
>connection to do the other stuff with it.

you mean add another easy handle,and use curl_multi_perform() right?
The first handle send request for streaming. The second handle send request
for n seconds later data(fast forward) when needed.
But when I send the second handle, how can I tell the server that "we are
the same session, and please transfer n seconds later data to the first
handle callback function."

Another idea, if I use the second handle to receive the n seconds later data
by its callback function, the server will not know what does the n seconds
later data means because the second handle never get any data before.

Any other idea or function can solve this problem?
If you want to do streaming with fast forward, what will you do?
Or LIBCURL is most helpful for download but not for streaming?

Thanks for your fast response!

--
CHU CSIE WebMail (http://webmail.csie.chu.edu.tw/)