Re: ftp testserver hung

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:03:09 +0200

Hi,
> I would say that what's interesting here is also that you try to note
> which
> servers this actually had to kill since it'll be useful as feedback to
> know
> what parts we should fix to kill the servers "properly".
this might be the interesting one where all tests last succeeded:
http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20070623120001-25082

testcurl: ending nicely
testcurl: trying to kill tests/.ftp.pid process
testcurl: trying to kill tests/.ftp6.pid process
testcurl: trying to kill tests/.http.pid process
testcurl: trying to kill tests/.http6.pid process
testcurl: trying to kill tests/.socks.pid process
testcurl: trying to kill tests/.tftpd.pid process
testcurl: removing the build-22086 dir

Guen.