Re: Something Stpid?

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:06:14 -0500

On 6/20/07, Charlie Bursell <charlie.Bursell_at_quovadx.com> wrote:

> It seems the library remembers any previous settings unless specifically
> unset?

Yes.

> Then the question is, when getting a listing and using that list to
> download files, how many of the previous configuration values have to be
> reused?

All of the previous libcurl settings should be remembered, so you only need
to set the ones that you explicitly want to change. Now as far as the -bodyvar
setting i can't say, because that's something handled by the binding and not
by libcurl itself.

> Also since the library remembers the directory it was in, is there a way
> to download the file without providing the full path name, e.g.,
> -url ftp://10.10.170.62/$file \

No, I think you will still need to provide the complete path each time.

- Jeff