Re: strange curl error with ftp transfers /goin' crazy

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:11:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Guenter Knauf wrote:

> I've just checked php_curl linked with libcurl 7.16.2, and with a standard
> sample from PHP docu - and hey(!) the error doesnt occure!!! I've checked
> curl_error($ch), curl_errno($ch) right after curl_exec($ch), but nothing
> set; and curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_SIZE_DOWNLOAD) gives me the right
> size..... now absolutely clueless! From that it seems that the issue is with
> curl commandline, and libcurl seems ok...!??

This all sounds very strange to me too. It would rather indicate that the
problem would be in the curl app's write callback or at least in how it gets
data or similar.

Possibly, using --trace-ascii using 7.15.5 compared to 7.16.2 will show you
how the callback gets data differenly and it might offer some clue. But if
the zero is appended last, it sounds as if just the final call to the callback
provides the wrong size?