Newbie: problem with libraries

From: <phiroc_at_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:33:12 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to compile my first curlib application on Windows using OpenWatcom.

When I compile getinfo.c, I get the following messages:

wlink name curltest d all SYS nt op m op maxe=25 op q op symf @curltest.lk1
Error! E2028: __imp_curl_easy_init_ is an undefined reference
Error! E2028: __imp_curl_easy_setopt_ is an undefined reference
Error! E2028: __imp_curl_easy_perform_ is an undefined reference
Error! E2028: __imp_curl_easy_getinfo_ is an undefined reference
Error! E2028: __imp_curl_easy_cleanup_ is an undefined reference

This sounds like a linking error. Unfortunately, the files in the lib directory
have .dll, .a, .dll.a, and .la extensions, which, I think, Watcom does not
understand. What shall I do?

Thanks.

phiroc