Re: Tell us how YOU use curl or libcurl!

From: Andre Guibert de Bruet <andy_at_siliconlandmark.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:29:06 -0400

Daniel,

My employer, Silicon Landmark (http://siliconlandmark.com/ ), uses
libcurl in a variety of internal and customer projects on MacOS X,
Linux and FreeBSD.

Cheers,

/* Andre Guibert de Bruet * 6f43 6564 7020 656f 2e74 4220 7469 6a20 */
/* Code poet / Sysadmin * 636f 656b 2e79 5320 7379 6461 696d 2e6e */
/* GSM: +1 734 846 8758 * 5520 494e 2058 6c73 7565 6874 002e 0000 */
/* WWW: siliconlandmark.com * C/C++, Java, Perl, PHP, SQL, XHTML, XML */