(no subject)

From: James Housley <jim_at_thehousleys.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 12:23:41 -0400

I just got sent this by a user of my software that uses libcurl to
upload files. Has anybody seen an FTP server return an error of
"Invalid command" for the "TYPE A" command? And is there a way to
get around it?

Jim

  < 331 Password required for ****************.
> PASS ********
  < 230-
  < 230- Your disk quota is: 5000 MB
  < 230- Your disk usage is: 35 MB (35996 kb - 0.70% of quota)
  < 230 User logged in
> PWD
  < 257 "/webdocs" is current directory.
  * Entry path is '/webdocs'
> PORT 10,0,1,6,193,126
  < 200 PORT command successful
  * Connect data stream actively
> TYPE A
  < 500 Invalid command: try being more creative
  * Couldn't set desired mode

--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  .