Compiling LibCurl with wcecompat includes ("Talking to myself" do c from http://stasyan.wordpress.com/)

From: Arrichiello Fulvio <Fulvio.Arrichiello_at_atosorigin.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:42:46 +0200

Dear Stans,
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Versione 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
finds compile problem (error C2040) with memory.h file of wcecompat.
It says that memset function 'void *(void *, int, size_t)' differ from
'void *(void *, int, size_t)'
into indirect links levels.
What's up ?
This is the unique problem I got.