How to keep a cURL handle open, to post image verfication code

From: Znigniew Widomski <mazon26_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 11:19:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hello I'm using the curl library in php. I'm trying to post to a form with POST but the form requires that a code be entered for image verification. So basically what I need to do is first is load the form and grab the contents from the form, and echo out the image for verification. Then I physically type the code into a custom form of my own, and press submit. Then curl will load the SAME surf session or form and submit to the form with the image verification code. The problem is normally when you make two curl_init it loads the page twice, if I load the form twice there will be a different image verfication code when I submit the code.

  I need to somehow keep the "surf session" open or handle or something, so when I post to the form with the image verfication I read earlier, it will be the same image verification code that it requires.

  Can anyone tell how this can be done wiht curl??
  I've seen it done via a c# .net program using the curl library, but haven't actually seen the source code for the program, but this proves that it can be done.

  Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.
  -Thank you

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.