Re: Could http pipelining be an issue ?

From: Nicolas REMIA <nicolas.remia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 16:02:16 +0200

thank for your answer,

yes I use persistent connections (files are on the same server), but in fact
Im studying the problem, and then I will choose between issues. And Im
looking for the most adapted issue to loose less time as possible. And about
pipelining, Im not sure to understand how it works : i read that i could
send many requests and then get the results. Does it mean there is only one
http request sent ? So if I have 40ms latency, then the request will take
40ms + data sending time ? or 40 ms * the number of requests i did ?