Re: Send a message via POST in Java

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 16:33:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 7 May 2007, Víctor Rodríguez wrote:

> The problem is that I don't know how to impelement a linked list of post
> entries to the option CURL.OPT_HTTPPOST setted in the CurlGlue object. Or am
> I in a mistake using this option?

Please don't top-post, they make it hard to follow this thread.

You need that option if you truly want a multipart formpost, yes, but is that
really what you need?

If it is, then you need to figure out a way to create the linked list which is
usually done with curl_formadd().

If it isn't, you should use CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS instead.