Re: (pas de sujet)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 23:19:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 4 May 2007, jlefevre wrote:

> I compiled the libary libcurl 7.16.1 with the ssl support
>
> curl version: 7.16.1
> Host setup: i686-pc-mingw32
> Install prefix: /usr/local
> Compiler: gcc
> * SSL support: enabled (OpenSSL)*

[...]

> i use openssl 0.97m

[...]

> i compiled it with this line
> gcc -o testHTTPS.exe ./testHTTPS.cc `curl-config --cflags` `curl-config
> --libs`
> and the the compilation is working ! now when i try to execute my programm i
> have an error message
> $ ./testHTTPS.exe
> * libcurl was built with SSL disabled, https: not supported!
> * unsupported protocol
>
> so i don't know from where came the problem because the ssl is enable !!!
> if somebody know something about that !! that could be cool !!
>
> rq : echo gcc -o testHTTPS.exe ./testHTTPS.cc `curl-config --cflags`
> `curl-config --libs`
> gcc -o testHTTPS.exe ./testHTTPS.cc -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib
> -lcurl -L/usr/local/ssl/lib -lssl -lcrypto -lgdi32 -lwinmm -lws2_32 -lws2_32

And you did install your newly built libcurl in /usr/local/lib ? You should
verify that "/usr/local/bin/curl -V" displays SSL as supported.

There's no doubt that your program uses a libcurl that isn't SSL-enabled. You
should try 'ldd testHTTPS.exe' to see exactly what libs it'll link with in
run-time, as I guess you have multiple versions installed and ld.so probably
picks another one then the SSL-enabled one you just installed.