some test cases with NSS fail

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 14:57:03 +0200 (CEST)

Hey

Daniel Black filed bug report #1705802 where he accurately mentions that
several FTP-SSL test cases fail when we build libcurl with NSS for TLS/SSL:

         http://curl.haxx.se/bug/view.cgi?id=1705802

I'm mentioning it here just because I'm not gonna work on this much myself now
as NSS is not on my personal priority list. So unless someone is willing to
step up and investigate this, I'll move this issue to the KNOWN_BUGS list and
leave it around for the future.

And as a reminder: all these bug reports on sourceforge get sent to the
curl-tracker mailing list automatically which makes it a good list to read if
you're into libcurl hacking.