Re: multi_socket hanging when adding handles

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:35:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007, Michael Wallner wrote:

> I'd really appreciate if someone could have a look & run.

I added a little debug output in the init() function when a new handle is
added, and I only see the new ones at the start! When handles are done and
"R:" is shown, init() is not called again (at line 153) so there are no new
handles/transfers added!?

Also, I noticed hiperfifo.c example isn't using it, but I can recommend using
the CURLMOPT_TIMERFUNCTION callback for a more sensible timeout functionality
when using the multi-socket API.